Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyhow, there's a craft beer festival in Deptford this afternoon and tomorrow. Some decent brewers:

Fourpure // Boutilliers // Five Points // Big Hug // Fierce Beer // Brixton // Red Church // Jeffersons // One Mile End // Brick Brewery // Little Faith // Real Al Brewery // Canopy // Orbit Brewery // Partizan Brewing // Mondo Brewing // Anspach and Hobday // Brew by Numbers // Old Kent Road Brewery

The beer feast is being organised by Hop Stuff, a brewery currently locked out of their brewery, a brewery which has lost its brewers, its financial director, etc. They had to shut down their operation in new premises because they didn't get round to getting themselves a licence to brew at the new address. This loss of production may have lost them a lot of money - perhaps that's why the landlord changed the locks. They're in free fall.

I hope this doesn't mean it's going to be raining as well as just cold.....

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Torrside Brewery in New Mills seems to be going from strength to strength.

I am Spartacus American IPA.6.8% and packed with bitter, juicy loveliness. All we need is @rich p to visit again and we can make a proper night of it

View attachment 464270

Torrside do some crackers-hopefully their beers will be more widely seen outside Derbyshire. West of the Sun did pop up at Carlisle Beer Festival last November...surprise surprise it had run out by the time I got there.
I've not had a Kriek for ages and I've never drunk it from the keg. Tis very very cherry.
View attachment 464491
I may need a proper beer soon though...
Good Kriek!:okay:

AE16992B-0250-436A-BD39-9AFC06C88E6D.jpeg
Just received my first beer52 case, not sure I’ll carry on but we’ll see

I’m starting with some pale ale although it may be a stout sort of evening wot with the rain and all

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyhow, after a rather boozy night, I just found a wayward parakeet in my pannier.
IMG_20190504_121107.jpg

ABC2C3F2-06CA-49F0-97B8-7308EDC78EBC.jpeg
FA9437F6-493B-44E0-901F-9E57FB2DA1A5.jpeg
488BC4C0-887D-4851-B75A-76F63D68723C.jpeg
That Paradize bottle has got to be a Partizan beer but I don't know it. What is it?

It’s this, I’ll post when I try it

I like this beer52 idea, I’ve tried some mour and wild beer before but a good lot of it I haven’t

Anyway, tried a couple last night. The limes one was better than I thought it would be.

The stout is lovely, I’m glad there’s only one as the number on the side is bigger than I would usually get involved with

Top Bottom