Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sarf of the river, innit!
IMG_20190711_182037791_HDR.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
IMG_20190711_190721899_HDR.jpg

Ignition are a very small brewery with only 3 beers but they're not at all bad. The South of the River London Pale has a really rich maltiness.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I appear to have forgotten to mention that Ignition employs people with learning difficulties and aims to function as a profitable business, so it's not a costly worthy cause.

Anyhow, earlier this evening, another Mothership offering, a " summer stout" whose name escapes me right now though the description was cardamon and rose. A very pleasurable stout from this all woman brewery.
IMG_20190712_214305935_BURST002.jpg

Prefaced by a Little Faith Extra Pale, version #2, this one brewed with Eldorado hops. Nicely hoppy and very little bitterness. Lots of aromatics to the hops. Too busy drinking it to take a picture.

So here's the beer I had before that
IMG_20190712_203029337_HDR.jpg

It's a Tutti Frutti, more sherbet than beer from Dugges (Swedish) in collaboration with Wizard. Fruity fun though.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Wylam Galatia, a double hopped extra pale. Super hoppy!
View attachment 474590
Low -ish in ABV, high in flavour:cheers:...pukka! Hawkshead's Cherry Tonka Sour (Weisse Weisse baby:music:) is most excellent as well; you get both sweet and sour at once and the sour elements stop the Tonka Beans from going too over the top. Well worth a punt if you like that style of beer (sampled at Tweedie's in Grasmere).

U

User169

This one is super sour. Would be good as a vinaigrette.

IMG_20190717_180522.jpg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Burning Sky Cuvee 2018- these guys really know their Lambics and Saisons; if you have any liking for sour beers give this one a go. It's very well balanced:reading::cheers:. Also enjoyed Verdant's Every Day Is A Different Dose (American Wheat Beer); they always do some good stuff and this hoppy wheat beer is very chuggable.

Top Bottom