Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fergs

Guru
60FC3B85-E681-4224-A322-2E20EC698166.jpeg

An American brown ale with coffee. I was slightly worried about the old insomnia until I looked at the ingredients and saw there was less coffee than yeast. It’s a cracking wee beer, too 😁

figbat

Slippery scientist
Not my usual bag, but acceptably drinkable nonetheless.
A584F48B-F099-4B81-8118-E1C0C114A5A0.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I absolutely love Zia, it’s sometimes available in our local Tesco
They're a little overlooked, London Beer Factory so I was surprised to see that they have a distribution deal with Tesco - I've not seen LBF beers at our local big Tesco and they're only about 8 miles from the brewery. They're located just yards from the far better known Gipsy Hill but they're a pretty good brewery and their online ordering is far superior to Gipsy Hill's.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Quite mad. More ingredients than an Ottolenghi recipe!

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Happy All Saints Day! Day off for me in BE, innit. I'm afternoon drinking a Cloudwater TIPA, cos i can.

I recently introduced one of my Belgian colleagues to Cloudwater. Hes not very happy - he obvs thinks they're v delish, but is a bit worried about his bank balance.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Whatever next in the bonkers beer category? A Salted Tropical Chilli IPA from Northern Monk. Strong pineapple wrestling with hops and chilli pepper as referee. Oddly drinkable.

Mr Celine

Discordian

Why is he drinking that pish I hear you cry.

I had covid a fortnight ago. I still have no sense of smell at all and very little taste.

Drinking proper beer is just a waste right now and I found this in the garage, probably left by a Celinette.
Anything brewed under licence in the UK by InBev tastes of f*ck all anyway.

Top Bottom