Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Thank you for your sterling work in beer tasting these supermarket specials 🍺🍺👍

It's a dirty job but I don't complain. 🤣

The Jagged Edge next to it was a Quality Save special as well, our local branch has had it for ages at £4.99 for four cans, I went in the other day and they were selling off the last ten packs at £3.49 but I limited myself to only three of them, nice and bitter like a lighter version of Jackhammer without as much of an alcoholic kick.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I was in Waitrose last week ( It's part of my walking schedule, six mile walk to the shops, bus back) They have a fair range of beers, but I've noticed a distinct lack of dark beers apart from a couple in bottles. Tesco used have a fair range, but there's fewer on the shelf recently.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
IMG_20230211_131732.jpg

IMG_20230211_142120.jpg

Went to Football yesterday....
Couple of beers I had en route.
Both very nice... 👍

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just did a 10k walk into Wimborne with Mrs Tenkaykev. Stopped for refreshments at the Butcher's Dog. A couple of 2/3rds of a nice IPA from " Pretty Decent Beer Company ".
looking at the cans of beer in the takeaway fridge I saw one called " I could get better than this for a quid from Tesco " 😄🍺

Spartak