Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I really don't like beer but we've just discovered Fruli strawberry beer which is gorgeous!!!!

I'd prefer a glass of nice red though if that's on the menu!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Mine's a Thornbridge Jaipur IPA - I'm a big fan of proper India Pale Ale, and this is the best I have ever had... just a half (because I hardly drink much these days) in the Devonshire Cat in Sheffield a few weeks back.

Renard

snorri said:
I'll pass thanks, Lidl were giving out free beer on Friday so I'm OK for just now.:angry::blush:

And why didn't you give us a heads up on that offer? Stuff the cheap cycling gear :angry::sad:

gbb

Legendary Member
I used to particually enjoy Hopfenperle (sp) when visiting relatives in Hull years ago. Never seen it before, never seen it since. I always remember it...nice and smooth, and it worked better than any laxative made by man :sad::biggrin::biggrin: ..so you found the next morning.:angry:

Hopfenperle it is then bartender :angry:...oh, and a roll of toilet paper by the bed ...

Noodley

I'm currently drinking some Kronenburg 1664 with "dynamo system" - a rattling ball thingy in the can which claims it makes smaller bubbles and makes it smoother. Whatever! :angry:

Renard

Noodley said:
I'm currently drinking some Kronenburg 1664 with "dynamo system" - a rattling ball thingy in the can which claims it makes smaller bubbles and makes it smoother. Whatever! :angry:

So what's to stop it choking you?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Flying_Monkey said:
Mine's a Thornbridge Jaipur IPA - I'm a big fan of proper India Pale Ale, and this is the best I have ever had... just a half (because I hardly drink much these days) in the Devonshire Cat in Sheffield a few weeks back.
Try a bottle of this FM.
Sainsburys sell it. A proper, strong, hopped to the max IPA. Comes in big bottles though, so get your beer troosers on. :smile:

Top Bottom