Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Taylor's Landlord, please. The finest beer in the world.:smile:

bonj2

Plax said:
I'm on my second "Biere Speciale". Figured I deserve it. Did just under 14 miles in 40:42 with an average speed of 20.4, gorgeous sunshine, lovely warm breeze. Sporting shorts & t-shirt.
Way home I got soaked & windswept (thankfully had the foresight to stuff waterproofs in my bar bag), took me approx 1hr 15 and brought my average speed down to 14.2mph. About 30mins after getting home, sun comes back out again. How sh*t is that!
I'm getting another beer if anyones wants one.

bloody hell plax well done! :tongue: i had you down as shoot at cycling!:biggrin: I stand corrected...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chuffy said:
Try a bottle of this FM.
Sainsburys sell it. A proper, strong, hopped to the max IPA. Comes in big bottles though, so get your beer troosers on. :tongue:

Yeah, I have tried Meantime's IPA. It was my favourite until I tried the Jaipur. The Meantime is a little too strong for me and not quite as refreshing... if you like real hoppiness, you'll know Harviestoun's Bitter and Twisted?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Flying_Monkey said:
Yeah, I have tried Meantime's IPA. It was my favourite until I tried the Jaipur. The Meantime is a little too strong for me and not quite as refreshing... if you like real hoppiness, you'll know Harviestoun's Bitter and Twisted?
I am familiar with the beverage in question. I'm more keen on hearty, malty ales to be honest. The kind that Brian Blessed would be, if he was a beer.

Top Bottom