Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
'T Ij collab with, cough, Thornbridge. An American Wheat Ale with Mosaic and Galaxy.

Mrs DP says "too hoppy, it's yours".

View attachment 90839

That should be safe from @srw, then. He wouldn't like this one either...
IMAG1662.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've got to go and get our kid1 later, no beer until after that, if at all...

Tin Pot

Guru
image.jpg

I'm going to sneak in a wee Brewdog Libertine Black Ale - no requirement for me to drive, just to be sensible enough to authorise and instruct if required. Just the one in the beer fridge so safe enough...
As you are aware from last week my cat is a twat, and proved it again tonight - he decided to run over the table and knock over my full glass of beer...and broke my glass as well :sad:
The other 2 seem to be able to behave, but he's a twat. And then he goes and lies down on the dog bed like feck all has happened.

If you ever see this cat tell him he is a twat, cos he is.
183398_436920289676615_531685324_n[2].jpg

I popped to Kelso this morning for a spot of shopping and came across a beer shop, Craft Beer, which has just opened (3 weeks). A very good selection of beers from Scotland, England, Europe and USofA which the owner said would change on a regular basis and develop as he got to know his customers tastes. I managed to pick up a few appropriately-capped bottles and a couple cans of Beavertown :smile:

If the cat comes anywhere near me or the beer he's in for it! :smile:

Top Bottom