Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Monty's Mischief Mmm very nice..had a very tough fencing job this wek and yesterday was bloody hot like today for digging nasty holes..
treat time..

1433433357570.jpg

U

User169

Ball and Chain - smokey ale a la Schlenkerla!!

image.jpg

U

User169

Very understated label too!

True. The bloke that makes it is a talented brewer, but a bit over-influenced by the likes of Brewdog and Mikkeler. Mind you, he's still in his 20s and has his own bar and successful brewing outfit, so what do I know!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
IMG_20150604_222040566.jpg

Very nice, as Mrs M would say. "Brewed using only the finest floor-malted barley and wheat". And "infused with the invigorating citrus flavours of golding and cascade whole hops and finished off with the summer floral aroma of the famous fuggle hop." But not too much of any of the hops - certainly not enough to mask the lovely underlying sweetness of the malted wheat.

Not from the minibar but from the maxibar.

Apparently retired heads of state other than M Chretien and government are in the building - I'll pass on their best wishes if I bump into any of them. Ben Goldacre's here too - I've never heard anyone speak so rapidly for so long.

Very understated label too!

True. The bloke that makes it is a talented brewer, but a bit over-influenced by the likes of Brewdog and Mikkeler. Mind you, he's still in his 20s and has his own bar and successful brewing outfit, so what do I know!

I like the label. I can only imagine* the cap has a suitable design.

*Due to shoddiness of the photographer not including it in the pic ;)

Top Bottom