Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Who moved the Beer thread... 🤔

Anyway today begins a short Belgian 🇧🇪 trip..... no bike though ( but will do a few 5k runs )...

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
"Seek and ye shall find"

It seems decent beer is available almost everywhere if you're willing to put a bit of effort in to find it

Arrived Seoul airport and laying over before a trip to Daejeon tomorrow..."Google, find me craft beer beer Incheon airport". Result: Cinder Bar, just around the corner from my hotel. Tiny place, five taps with good modern IPA type beers. I had the only locally brewed one and it was excellent. Cloudy, grapefruity, perfect to help me beat the jetlag and get a decent night's sleep.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Chorlton Orange Sherbet sour.

For some reason I forgot to post this yesterday.

U

User169

"Seek and ye shall find"

It seems decent beer is available almost everywhere if you're willing to put a bit of effort in to find it

Arrived Seoul airport and laying over before a trip to Daejeon tomorrow..."Google, find me craft beer beer Incheon airport". Result: Cinder Bar, just around the corner from my hotel. Tiny place, five taps with good modern IPA type beers. I had the only locally brewed one and it was excellent. Cloudy, grapefruity, perfect to help me beat the jetlag and get a decent night's sleep.

View attachment 489253

According to ratebeer, there's another one there called "Foodies' Beer and Chips Pub".

(No tips from Nickyboy!)

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
According to ratebeer, there's another one there called "Foodies' Beer and Chips Pub".

(No tips from Nickyboy!)
Thanks for the tip. We have moved on to Daejeon and guess what, they have decent beer here too.

They even had a Peanut Butter Marshmallow Stout here. But the drink of choice with your dinner is SoJu...a bit like Sake and a train wreck waiting to happen

Top Bottom