Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Isn't there a Kirkstall beer festival round about now?

Leeds International Beer Festival

https://g.co/kgs/oXdDo9

Tenkaykev

Guru
Last Sunday saw a few of us visit an old running friend who is now unfortunately confined to a wheelchair due to MS. We were sitting in his back garden enjoying a few beers and nattering about old times. One of the lads is very generous in spirit, always stands his round but is very careful with his money and never one to lat anything go to waste. I saw that he was drinking John Smiths which he said he's found them at the back of his cupboard. A quick look at the bottom of the can revealed a best before date of early 2011 😮 He said it tasted ok -ish and it did have a lively head ( although I'm pretty sure it did have a " Widget " in the can.) I declined when he offered his glass to me for a taste.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Beach 🏖 beer....

IMG_20220817_173749.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Media hyping up scare tactics about London beer prices going over £10 a pint in three years.So for you where is the ceiling,or do you like me go to supermarkets or go non alcohol at just over a quid and very nice it ta stes too Guinness Draught 00.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Media hyping up scare tactics about London beer prices going over £10 a pint in three years.So for you where is the ceiling,or do you like me go to supermarkets or go non alcohol at just over a quid and very nice it ta stes too Guinness Draught 00.
I don't really have a ceiling but I drink less as prices rise. When increased fuel costs start to filter through, I may find myself drinking out less often and stocking up at the discount stores more often.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Pint of Glas Lyn from the Purple Moose brewery... 👍

View attachment 657983

Presumably the forks are for when the Purple Moose attack.

Spartak