Bell helmets at an LBS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zee

Veteran
Does anyone know of an LBS in and around Central London that stock Bell road helmets?

Darndest thing. I can't find anywhere that stocks anything other than the their BMX pots or the Volt, which is a little outside my price bracket.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
If 'Cycle promotions' ever come your way they sell Bell & Giro helmets :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Zee

Zee

Veteran
I was looking for either a Sweep or an Array. Cyclesurgery do stock them online but apparently not in store to try on - and also have a non-refund policy for helmets in place..

Anyway, might just go for a MET from Onyourbike or cross my fingers and just order online.

Thanks guys.

vickster

Legendary Member
Buy online - and hopefully you can try. Unless there is a no returns policy, you can return within ** days under DSR. Looks like this fleabay seller does returns

I was looking for either a Sweep or an Array. Cyclesurgery do stock them online but apparently not in store to try on - and also have a non-refund policy for helmets in place..

That is against the Distance Selling Regulations. By law you have 7 days to decide whether you want to keep the goods or return them. There are some exempt categories but helmets don't fit into any of them.

Top Bottom