Best ever kids shows growing up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
+1, great theme tune too.
White Horses. wtf was that about?
There are horses.
And they're white.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtCNbERKvMs

remembering a lot reading on here. pretty much everything that was shown in the 80s.
loved getting up at 7am on a sat morning to catch all the cartoons. that early morning call didn't last that's for sure :tongue:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
UFO was ace.
They've been broadcasting episodes on Forces TV (channel 181 on sky), I've just checked and there's one on tonight at 11PM.
It wasn't but thanks to Thunderbirds etc, it got treated almost like one. Networks tended to put it out at odd times because they didn't quite know how to treat it.
BTW, some pre-production was started on 'UFO 2' a proposed sequel but it fell through. Interestingly, some production designs were kept going and morphed into Space 1999 when Anderson got a deal for a new series. I have a soft spot for UFO as I was 6 when it was originally on and vaguely remember it. I used to have the Dinky toys too.

stephec

Legendary Member
It wasn't but thanks to Thunderbirds etc, it got treated almost like one. Networks tended to put it out at odd times because they didn't quite know how to treat it.
BTW, some pre-production was started on 'UFO 2' a proposed sequel but it fell through. Interestingly, some production designs were kept going and morphed into Space 1999 when Anderson got a deal for a new series. I have a soft spot for UFO as I was 6 when it was originally on and vaguely remember it. I used to have the Dinky toys too.
Did you have the green truck where the roof flicked over to reveal a gun, spring loaded that you could fire matchsticks with it?

Catweazl was on telly yesterday! In fact its on every day at 10am on TalkingPictures channel.
Still sh*te mind you.

Chromatic

Legendary Member

I'm almost certain we've been here before in these very pages but those of us of a certain age will have fond memories:

View attachment 359465

Top Bottom