Best hair removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
forgot you need to prove yourself before you're "allowed" to be deemed good enough to shave your legs :headshake:

no, it will just look fekin stupid, that's all...

lejogger

Guru
Veet is a pretty easy way to do it. I had to do half a leg before knee surgery a couple of years back but I decided in order to even things out i'd do all of both legs... I also ended up doing the ar$e as well!!!
No problem with the lower leg, but a couple of days in I got severe issues with the regrowing hairs on the rear and back of the thighs. Basically you really need to exfoliate otherwise you will get really sore. In fact even exfoliating won't help that much.
Doing the arse was the worst decision I've ever made. Working in a job where im sat on it most of the day meant it got very sore and spotty!
Getting the shivers/goosebumps is absolute agony also!

I'm a fairly hairy guy, and I hate hair so these days I just trim everything close with one of those long hair shavers, although coincidentally I'm going for my first ever chest/back wax tonight in preparation for my NZ trip later in the year.
Very very very very nervous!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
First time - use Wahl clippers and finish with electric razor. No need to shave much above shorts/ below socks tan lines. Keep trimmed with electric razor. Nothing looks worse than hairy Lycra tights!

kedab

Veteran
Nothing to do with this thread. Just wish that chaps would shave there pits
and tidy there garden.
^_^ 'pubic topiary'

Saluki

World class procrastinator
waxing f'kin kills, epilators hurt......was removal creams can tend to be a bit weak as they're not designed to dissolve thicker hairs on mens legs

Waxing really doesn't hurt that much. I have waxed my legs for years and I am a total wuss, I wouldn't have had it done a second time if it had been that bad. Its better than shaving as the regrowth takes much more time and the hairs are thinner so no leg stubble. Nothing worse than leg stubble, I reckon.

Top Bottom