Best Item You Own!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
My iPad. Workshop manuals in the garage, books to read at bed time, my work schedules, my tutorial records for my students, and the entire repository of human knowledge in my hand :smile:

Possibly the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
The Lidl workstand I bought earlier this year. So cheap, and yet so bloomin' useful. My back thanks me every day for buying this.

When I used to own a Japanese motorcycle many years ago, the most important tool was my impact screwdriver. Simple but incredibly effective.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
best tool hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm long hard think and i decide on the 3rd hand brake tool for ease of caliper setting , struggled for years especially on old centre pulls , now there a doddle

Chris-H

Über Member
I hav'nt many bike specific tools as yet buy being a car nut for years have a decent tool kit,ithink my fave has to be my halfords pro hex and ratchet set,then my track pump a close 2nd.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
The Lidl workstand I bought earlier this year. So cheap, and yet so bloomin' useful. My back thanks me every day for buying this.
Also bought the Lidl stand.

Only problem I've had with it is the front wheel holding bar. The straps to wrap round bars and stand only held on by little pits of plastic and one from each end snapped off. Cable tied them on. Will have to think about what to do if the other breaks off :whistle:.

Pottsy

I have a Cane Creek headset spacer on my keyring.

yello

Mentioned upstream but not as a favourite item... the crank puller.

I'm not sure whether it's because of the way it works or the fact it is cycling specific but I always get a deep sense of satisfaction using it. If defines cycle maintenance for me.

Top Bottom