Best rear light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ratty2k

gambatte said:
(1)You sure? what thickness sheet you using. 0.7mm 304 grade stainless

(2) great having a scrap bin, innit? Plus designed on Solidworks and fabbed up in the developement workshop:biggrin::biggrin:

(1) Ok, my ally was 1.6mm thick..... so prob not much in it!

(2) Cut on guilotene, saw battery drill and file and a bit of marking out. So nowt fancypants for me!:smile:

Ordered a sheet (A4) of red reflective sticky stuff. Once I've got the new rear bracket, it'll be getting covered with that and then the lights screwed back on.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
ratty2k said:
nowt fancypants for me!:smile:

Thats nowt, when I was kayaking I wanted some uprights for the car roof bars, so I could carry 3 or 4 boats on top of the Mondeo.

Company I worked at then had 'Catia'. Must have been the only car in the country with '1 off' uprights, designed on a £40k CAD system!!:biggrin::biggrin:

simonali

Guru
simonali said:
I might get the missus to pick me up the Planetbike version next time she's in the States, as the flashy mode is better than the Smart one, innit.

I can do it myself now. Going to Boston next month! ;)

Maz

Guru
User said:
I've ordered the Dinotte 140L AA tail-light

a.k.a.

The frikkin' laser... ;)
I can tell you're excited about it, Reg. Would love to see your face LIGHT UP when it arrives.

Iceniner

Can you post us some shots of this light maybe a video? I was looking at one of those and couldnt really find many shots of the beam.

ratty2k

Curious about yer monicer Iceniner..... I'm taking it you own one of the lovely creations made by Niner bikes?
if so piccy please!! if not, errr ignore this? xx(

mikeitup

Veteran
ratty2k said:
Curious about yer monicer Iceniner..... I'm taking it you own one of the lovely creations made by Niner bikes?
if so piccy please!! if not, errr ignore this? ;)

It's either Vonnegut's "Cats Cradle" or Joe Satriani's "Surfing With The Alien"!

Top Bottom