Bianchi Aria Disc with Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
57cm - my roubaix is a 58 but the 57 felt good. I think the 59 would have been too big as I've had to go for a shorter stem as it is. I've also got a shorter stem on the way for the Roubaix as I think it will help comfort on longer rides - worth a punt anyway!

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
I heard yesterday that they should finish building my bike today, I will hopefully get an update tomorrow by email :becool: I've asked for pics :laugh:

I've just spent the afternoon ripping all the old shelving off the wall in the garage to make space for it :okay:

:wahhey:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
Thanks, it's stunning isn't it. That remains the only photo I have of her to date but as far as I can tell delivery is still planned for Thursday so I don't have long to wait to see her in the flesh..!

I'm getting impatient now - I've waited 4 months so far but these last few days are torture :laugh:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
It's here :wahhey:

The box didnt fare very well in the hands of the courier but fortunately it was well enough packed to survive the journey ^_^ I've got a bit of tinkering to do - front disc is dragging, must have been set up with the wheel slightly off-centre. Hope to get that done this evening then take it out for a spin tomorrow afternoon when I'm done at work :becool: Exciting times!

Elysian_Roads

It's here :wahhey:

The box didnt fare very well in the hands of the courier but fortunately it was well enough packed to survive the journey ^_^ I've got a bit of tinkering to do - front disc is dragging, must have been set up with the wheel slightly off-centre. Hope to get that done this evening then take it out for a spin tomorrow afternoon when I'm done at work :becool: Exciting times!

That's a seriously great looking bike, @JhnBssll. Have you solved your tool storage problem yet?

Elysian_Roads

Not yet no - still hesitant to put a saddlebag on it though :laugh:
Not sure I have seen a saddlebag that would look right hanging off the back. I wondered about a framebag, but would that rub? Failing all else, you'll just have to employ someone to follow behind, carrying suitable tools :okay:

Top Bottom