bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
What is "reasonable" in the context of this thread?

20 squids sounds kinda dumb.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
60 maybe 70 euro tops.i used to buy nothing only assos but man those prices .
bough from a company in the UK years ago Correne Dennis she makes good gear .
i might look her company up again.

Last edited:

PapaZita

Guru
I’ve recently got a few things from Lusso (https://www.lusso.bike/) and have been very pleased with it. All (or mostly?) made in the UK too. It may stretch your 60-70 Euro budget a bit, but I mention it because I too have had a lot of Assos kit previously and was looking for excellent quality at a slightly less silly price.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I bought a pair of ENDURA FS260 PRO BIB SHORTS from Sigma a couple of months ago, can't praise them enough as they're the first shorts I've had where I can do a 50 - 60 mile ride and still feel comfortable by the end of it, and I've tried Castelli, Funkier & Planet X. To be fair the others are OK for rides up to 30 - 40 miles but after that things start to get a bit uncomfortable. One thing I found though is the leg length is on the short side, which I like but I know some other people like 'longer' shorts. Also found the fit to be true to size, I wear a medium in normal clothes and the medium bibs fit me perfectly.

Sigma also kindly sent me a 15% discount on my birthday for signing up to their newsletter, which brought the cost down even further! :okay:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Short rides does not matter. Long rIdes worth spending more. Assos, LeCol, Rapha, My choices.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I bought a pair of ENDURA FS260 PRO BIB SHORTS from Sigma a couple of months ago, can't praise them enough as they're the first shorts I've had where I can do a 50 - 60 mile ride and still feel comfortable by the end of it, and I've tried Castelli, Funkier & Planet X. To be fair the others are OK for rides up to 30 - 40 miles but after that things start to get a bit uncomfortable. One thing I found though is the leg length is on the short side, which I like but I know some other people like 'longer' shorts.
Happy to read this as I have just ordered a pair. Being a short arse I don’t mind if the leg length is slightly shorter than some. :laugh:

Top Bottom