bib tights or shorts that hide your junk

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by double0jedi, 1 Mar 2018.

Tags:
  1. winjim

winjim A youth of interminable age

I did. We're married with a child.

2. Milzy

Milzy Veteran

Kinky, you should deffo buy her lunch. You may end up been her sex slave.

3. ADarkDraconis

ADarkDraconis Cardinal Member

I have a friend who has a son that's a fashion designer, and he specializes in swimwear. Teeny. Tiny. Swimwear. He designs other things but when I go to his website I am instantly bombarded with packages (and not from USPS!) I'm like, "Rita, can you tell him to knock it off with the banana hammocks on front page? I just wanna buy a blouse!" :laugh:

4. Afnug

Afnug Everything you can imagine is real

Are you saying naturists aren't normal people.

smutchin likes this.
  5. Afnug

Afnug Everything you can imagine is real

Where was this Outer Mongolia ?

6. numbnuts

numbnuts Legendary Member

Well I'm quite normal, but I can't vouch for all the rest

7. theclaud

theclaud It's teeceegawnmaaaad

It's a fair point, but I don't think walking into an office in functional clothing which happens to be a bit anatomically revealing is comparable to flashing or other forms of harassment, so I'm kinda with Foggers on this. Not least because baggy shorts work over the top of anything else look way sillier than cycling shorts worn alone. If it were my call I would prohibit cycling shorts in any colour except black, but that's more of an aesthetic judgement than a moral one.

CrinklyLion, Foghat and smutchin like this.
  8. Someone tried to shame the OP for caring, saying .. if I may paraphrase "no one is interested in your penis"
    So I just made a supportive remark towards the OP.

9. theclaud

theclaud It's teeceegawnmaaaad

That's true - sorry, I'd forgotten the context of the your post.

CrinklyLion, ADarkDraconis and jefmcg like this.
  10. Foghat

Foghat Veteran

Blimey, has the Earth's magnetic polarity reversed or something?........only 'kinda', though!

Evening, TC!

Fully concur with this. Been cycling for 35+ years, and have only ever purchased black shorts! :okay:

11. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

This impression suggests you're an able-bodied straight white man...

...but this suggests you're blind. ;)

Pat "5mph" and ADarkDraconis like this.
  12. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

I don't think "everyday normal cycling gear" means what you think it does. Many UK cyclists seem to have a rather warped idea that skintight lycra isn't sports gear. In cycling-normal places, "everyday normal cycling gear" is probably jeans and a T-shirt:
    800px-Cyclists_at_red_2.jpg
    (source)

13. cyberknight

cyberknight Bullied off cc

14. ADarkDraconis

ADarkDraconis Cardinal Member

:laugh: while I have not personally seen Linford Christie's business, your statement reminded me of my friend who was a history teacher. He was fond of musing about Henry XIII's, erm, well proportioned codpiece on his armor and wondering if he were exaggerating...

15. wheresthetorch

wheresthetorch Dreaming of Celeste

I once had to walk through a women's prison wearing leathers. Felt a tad self-conscious, with women leaning out of cell windows shouting lewd comments!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice