Bibs and boobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
One advantage of the "cashing in" of the current interest in cycling is the emergence of different designs - about time too since we're all so different. I know quite a few people who are extremely talented whatever the proper word is for people who turn fabric into wearable items and there are times when I seriously consider setting one of them on the case for bespoke cycling kit. I reckon the sheer comfort would be totally worth the cost.

sazzaa

<cough>Shewee<cough

How would they make a difference?

sazzaa

Since you ask, they make it relatively easier to urinate while wearing bib shorts, in a similar way to that in which men manage to pull the stretchy top down and produce their penis.

Men don't need to wipe, women do, shewee's are pretty pointless things. And see above post, stripping off a whole top half might be an issue for some.

sazzaa

That's your experience. Mine differs.

If you're alright about not bothering to wipe after peeing then fair enough. Probably why they are successful at festivals, hygiene isn't exactly a priority when everyone's ruined!

sazzaa

I've never found it to be a problem. And if you get fed up with drips on the bathroom floor, you might wish that men wiped as well. But don't let the facts get in the way of sniping at me will you.

Erm, what? Hardly a snipe, I'm far more obvious if I'm being a c*** on purpose.

fimm

Veteran
Now I'm on a computer rather than a phone, here's the article on how to pee: http://marijndevries.nl/?p=4123 it does take some practice! As she says, it is actually more decent than the males as all the intimate areas remain hidden.

I've never used a shewee, but I'm not sure if the "penis over the front of the shorts" technique would work with one, as a penis is 1) flexible and 2) securely attached to its owner, and a shewee is neither...

I don't wipe when I'm out hillwalking as I'd then have a manky piece of tissue/loo paper to carry out. It's never done me any harm. So if I need to pee when out running or cycling I don't worry about wiping either. You're getting manky and sweaty anyway (we're talking sports/exercise cycling here, not utility cycling, after all).

Lincov

Now I'm on a computer rather than a phone, here's the article on how to pee: http://marijndevries.nl/?p=4123 it does take some practice! As she says, it is actually more decent than the males as all the intimate areas remain hidden.

I've never used a shewee, but I'm not sure if the "penis over the front of the shorts" technique would work with one, as a penis is 1) flexible and 2) securely attached to its owner, and a shewee is neither...

I don't wipe when I'm out hillwalking as I'd then have a manky piece of tissue/loo paper to carry out. It's never done me any harm. So if I need to pee when out running or cycling I don't worry about wiping either. You're getting manky and sweaty anyway (we're talking sports/exercise cycling here, not utility cycling, after all).
Nice one, not sure I'd have the nerve though!

Top Bottom