Bicycle Touring and I am getting athlete's foot: foot fungus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I once had a guest who had terrible stinky feet - he wore trainers and I bet he had athlete's foot. He walked around barefoot in my flat and it was weeks fbefore the smell aired out of the carpets :cursing:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I once had a guest who had terrible stinky feet - he wore trainers and I bet he had athlete's foot. He walked around barefoot in my flat and it was weeks fbefore the smell aired out of the carpets :cursing:
xx(

tamiya

The smell of tinea eaten flesh :hungry: is very distinctive once your nose is trained.

Distinctly different from bacterial odours from insufficiently-sanitary personal hygiene that usually causes "boys lockerroom stink".

Globalti

Legendary Member
Ugh, I made the mistake of looking up Tinea on Wiki and am now thanking God that my athlete's foot is limited to just a bit of broken skin between the toes from time to time, easily treated with Canestan 2%. Sometimes I get an itchy belly-button too and Canestan clears that up PDQ.

I'm "professionally" interested in smell, so how come you are so accustomed to those odours? I agree that stinky feet smell very different to other body odours.

Top Bottom