Big rides, but not for me :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyWilliams

Über Member
I

I've always approached across Dorney Common but it's an area we used to go to lots as my Mum was the milk recorder for several of the farms around there.

I have always gone through the main car gate. Wondering if I was to ride the Thames would I be able to get in?

Edit: yes, I can....I remember now, Thames path there is a bit near the rowing launch area

surfdude

Veteran
My kids are older now so I am getting more time to myself which is nice sometimes just do miss the time spent with them. The plus side is I did my first 100 miler this weekend. I only intended to do 50 but just felt good and kept going. It feels great to have done it but cannot say I am going to be rushing out to do it again. Just enjoy your cycling.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Unless overtime becomes compulsory, I tend not to do it in favour of using that time to cycle.

We are far from minted in our household, but I value the time more than the extra cash these days.
Our overtime is compulsory and you dont know what it will be till 1 hour before standard shift finish time, 2.75 hours overtime last night .

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I have always gone through the main car gate. Wondering if I was to ride the Thames would I be able to get in?

Edit: yes, I can....I remember now, Thames path there is a bit near the rowing launch area

Yes, you can get in from the Jubilee river towpath route, you can cycle all the way to / from Windsor - did it a few weeks back

Top Bottom