bike lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobcat

Hello, I am new to all this so please be gentle. I am looking for some new bike lights and I live in the country where there is NO overhead lighting. Can any one recomend some powerfull lights that are not too expensive! Thank you.​

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

C

chillyuk

Whilst not a patch on the lights advised above, I have just bought a Lidl front lamp. It has a 3 watt LED, and although I haven't seen it in the dark it certainly looks OK shined across the kitchen in daylight. I have a Smart Polaris lamp and it is dim in comparison. At only £8:99 it will do me a turn for occasional night rides.

Edit) Just to make very clear, it is the Polaris that is dim in comparison to the Lidl lamp.

Evans Cycles are selling the Smart Polaris 15 light set for £22.99 (down from £45) I have these and at that price they are very good. But, as with everything,the bigger your budget the better the lights. On the FNRttc to Brighton last week I had a Dinnotte rechargeable (bought used off eBay for £100) and an Exposure Joystick (£120ish new at the time) and each on their own they were excellent. Combined it was like riding in daylight......almost.

Bill

Top Bottom