Bike Stand - This One Any Good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Ceci n'est pas un bike stand...

Tynan

Veteran
I bought one for just under £30 last month that's much better than that and works fine, used it plenty already

Suggest you lash out another tenner

OP
OP
P

pbar

Tynan said:
I bought one for just under £30 last month that's much better than that and works fine, used it plenty already

Suggest you lash out another tenner

On what though, do you have a link at all please?

Plax

Guru
I have one of those. It's okay for fiddling with the gears and stuff. Managed to change the gear cables using it, wasn't too bad. Anything involving taking a wheel off or removing a cassette etc and you'll need a better workstand.
I find it really useful for using as just an ordinary bike stand. Lot better than leaning it against the wall!

Tynan

Veteran
pbar said:
On what though, do you have a link at all please?

After at lest an hour of searching my emails and the internet I can find no evidence that I ever bought a work stand, and the stand itself has no markings whatsoever and I've slung the packaging

sorry, it was £29, it's opens to a triangle with a plastic cup for the bottom bracket and a sprung clamp that holds the downtube tight, couple of guides to lock the front wheel

al academic if no-ones selling them now I agree

OP
OP
P

pbar

Tynan said:
After at lest an hour of searching my emails and the internet I can find no evidence that I ever bought a work stand, and the stand itself has no markings whatsoever and I've slung the packaging

sorry, it was £29, it's opens to a triangle with a plastic cup for the bottom bracket and a sprung clamp that holds the downtube tight, couple of guides to lock the front wheel

al academic if no-ones selling them now I agree

Thanks for your efforts Tynan. If you should remember, or come across it again, let us know.

Top Bottom