Bikebulder Di2 or Ultegra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
I suspect the OP is now wishing they'd kept quiet about buying the bike on credit. I think the diversion into financial matters might be my fault for mentioning how expensive Di2 is to fix when it goes wrong...
No not at all about the finance, its better for me and got months to pay it off at no extra cost as its the same price cash sale, but I didn't think about the cost of any repairs should there be any to di2 yes that has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works :eek:

bpsmith

Veteran
No not at all about the finance, its better for me and got months to pay it off at no extra cost as its the same price cash sale, but I didn't think about the cost of any repairs should there be any to di2 yes that has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works :eek:
Cool on the finance.

With respect to the the cost to repair, I guess the best way to answer that is to ask the question about how often you have damaged your current groupset?

OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
Cool on the finance.

With respect to the the cost to repair, I guess the best way to answer that is to ask the question about how often you have damaged your current groupset?
Yes very true , so far had no major issues with groupsets,another good point , Di2 looking favourite at the moment ,not until about 2 months though as got a holiday coming up so wanted to sort one out after that, unless a good promotiontal offer comes up first :okay:

Top Bottom