Bird Zero AM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gelfy666

Über Member
Ive done a fair amount of overtime this year so im after treating myself to a new mtb...... i dont normally go for the everyday makes and ive been looking at the Bird Cycleworks bikes, mainly the Zero.

Does anyone know of any owners? any issues?

A few have got them and all have said good things. Try this thread

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/need-help-picking-a-new-hard-tail.174812/

Ciar

Veteran
join the Swinley Forest FB page and ask there, you will probably be bombarded with replies :smile:

As i believe the guys who make bird are Swinley regulars so have lots of fans, but i have only seen positive reviews for their bikes, i myself am looking into picking up a new HT and bird came second in MBR magazines review for bikes costing £1000.

Howdy Oskar - a 2014 Rose Granite Chief 2. I love it, too.

Just noticed that in your sig :rolleyes:
Pretty sure the Granite featured in the best bikes under £2k somewhere.
Rose must give Canyon a run for their money in the Direct Sales market.

Motozulu

Über Member
It's a great bike and you don't see many around (which is a plus for me). Rose have been great to deal with, when my monarch shock developed a fault after a few weeks they gave me a free debonnair upgrade straight away. Bigger company than many think and the bikes really are quality.

razer17

Haven't been on the site in a while, come back and first topic I click on is referring back to a thread by me. Strange coincidence.

Anyhow, I bought a bird zero and it's a fantastic bit of kit. For the price I don't think you could do better really. It's light, we'll grounded, not too harsh and has handled some pretty steep and rough stuff. I'm not an expert by any means, but it's the best hardtail I've ridden

OP
OP
gelfy666

gelfy666

Über Member
got my money together BUT i rode a Stanton Sherpa 853 last week and i liked it lol............. confused now.

Top Bottom