Bird Zero AM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StaffCycler

I hope this isn't too cheeky, but I was just browsing and thought that I'd link to my brand new, unused Bird Zero AM that I have for sale in case anyone wanted to get a ready made bike at an approx 20% discount: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/for-sale-brand-new-unused-bird-zero-am-mtb.203492/

I'd be more than happy for anyone to come to Stafford to take it for a spin if they're interested in buying.

JayX2A

Just the kind of thread I was searching for and google found it!

Im really considering the TR or AM (AM out of stock till September!) and just wondering how you guys find the sizing?

Think I'm pretty much n the cusp of the M/L and finding it difficult to decide which to go for. Its a bit of a trek to Bird so any rider feedback be great! 5ft 11 - 31/32" inside leg I think. Will be riding without a dropper post to start with due to budget if that makes any difference.

JayX2A

StaffCycler

Jay, I'm 5,10 and it seems like a good fit for me. Like you I tend to be between sizes on most bikes. After speaking with the Bird guys I went with the medium as they suggested the smaller bike would be more agile and easier to control, although apparently the differences are pretty small in general.

JayX2A

Jay, I'm 5,10 and it seems like a good fit for me. Like you I tend to be between sizes on most bikes. After speaking with the Bird guys I went with the medium as they suggested the smaller bike would be more agile and easier to control, although apparently the differences are pretty small in general.

Yeah I was having a long hard think about sizing and maybe medium will be the more fun bike!

£1200 is a steal! Don't suppose you fancy meeting half way if I supp your petrol lol!

I keep changing the spec of the bike everytime I go back on to birds website, this could take some time !

JayX2A

Had a with Ben at Bird and he recommends a medium so that's what I'm going for.

Anyone know of any bike couriers I could get to pick up a bike from Stafford ?!

JayX2A

I hope this isn't too cheeky, but I was just browsing and thought that I'd link to my brand new, unused Bird Zero AM that I have for sale in case anyone wanted to get a ready made bike at an approx 20% discount: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/for-sale-brand-new-unused-bird-zero-am-mtb.203492/

I'd be more than happy for anyone to come to Stafford to take it for a spin if they're interested in buying.

If you or anyone you know could meet me half way I would have it. I just can't travel that far and back in a day!

Top Bottom