Bird Zero AM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gelfy666

gelfy666

Über Member
ordered...........delivery on tuesday :smile:

OP
OP
gelfy666

gelfy666

Über Member
well its here.............. im very happy with the bike, also glad i went with the colour i chose, although it was a very tough decision.
cant wait to get out to the chase on Friday.
ive added my own headset cover lol.
excuse the photos there not very good and taken in our back yard.
WP_20160322_16_08_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20160322_16_09_06_Pro.jpg
WP_20160322_16_21_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20160322_16_07_55_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
gelfy666

gelfy666

Über Member
Had a nice ride around Cannock Chase yesterday...... was over taken by a Yellow/pink one "Motozulu"???

Had a couple of issues with the front forks coming loose but hopefully bedded in properly now......and the handlebars are going to have to 10mm from each side removed, a little too wide.

A shame about the KNOB that was out riding who gave me a torrent of Fs and C bombs as i helped a lad up who had taken a tumble, it was on a straight piece of singletrack and the offensive rider had plenty of time to slow down as he was swearing at me from 15-20 yards away before he got to us. I did invite him too stop and chat but he didnt want too lol.

Motozulu

Über Member
That must have been me! Haven't seen a yellow Zero up there yet apart from mine and I was out that day too - gutted I never spotted you - the stealth black does make it hard to spot a bike, if you know what I mean. Would have loved to have stopped for a chat 'all things Bird' too!

As for the chunt who had a go for you helping someone...we can do without twats like that on our trails. Let's hope next time he comes off someone stops and helps him, eh? :angry: feckin strava warriors.

Motozulu

Über Member
must have been you then........ had a youngster with you.

ill keep an eye out in the future lol.

Aaah! well that rules me out then! I ride with 2 blokes normally - you've surprised me there, didn't know there was another yellow one up there and I'm up there 3 times a week.

Giz a shout next time you go - I work shifts but you never know. We can have a Bird group ride of 2 :laugh:

OP
OP
gelfy666

gelfy666

Über Member
well we were there last friday from 10 till 14.30 and it came past me towards the Tackeroo area...ish lol. thought it was with a youngster, or smaller adult.

yep i do shifts as well........ and im unfit , dont want to slow you down lol.

Top Bottom