Bitter man trying to be a better man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sounds like the little prick in a matt black vauxhall that nearly took me off the other week.

Russ, I've got a car, a camcorder and lots of spare time - the joys of being a stay at home parent/mature student! - and I'm local to you. PM me if you want a hand.
You sir are a gent, in the nicest possible way i think you have shown what CC is all about .

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Sounds like the little prick in a matt black vauxhall that nearly took me off the other week.

Russ, I've got a car, a camcorder and lots of spare time - the joys of being a stay at home parent/mature student! - and I'm local to you. PM me if you want a hand.
Wanna say thanks for all the support and advice. TrampyJoe...you're a star for the offer and good to know that we're all sticking together and have each other's backs (sorry for the lame terminology but the sentiment is spot on). I'm going to get his reg on the next outing and have a quick word with the PC who often stops at the school where I work...strangely, I never considered the police (but did have lots of dark thoughts including water pistols and spuds...as well as baseball bats but hey!)

Keith Oates

Janner
Much as he deserves it, spraying things that could damage his car or paintwork may get you into trouble. Either physically if he brings his mates along or legally if he decides to press charges. The only real option is to report this to the Police and hope they will take some action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
Agreed with all those who say that you shouldn't spray anything on his windscreen. Quite apart from the fact that the encounters could get more and more violent, you'll be breaking the law. Besides, why stoop down to his level? In your place I'd do as has already been suggested: video the incidents, wait until you have a few, take to the police. That way, not only will you be doing something positive to stop his idiotic behaviour, you'll even stop dreading meeting him! Just imagine how good it'll feel when you hand over the memory card at your local plod's!

defy-one

Water pistol with diluted Ribena. He'll stop, get out,shout abuse.tell him next time it will be brake fluid.
Or give us a postcode and we'll all come down!!!

BrazingSaddles

Über Member
Crap on his bonnet :biggrin:

sabian92

Über Member
I hear thermite on a bonnet works wonders when lit...:laugh:

Seriously though, ring the Police. God knows what he's spraying into your eyes.

trampyjoe

You sir are a gent, in the nicest possible way i think you have shown what CC is all about .
I'm sure most people on here would do the same if they could.

Wanna say thanks for all the support and advice. TrampyJoe...you're a star for the offer and good to know that we're all sticking together and have each other's backs (sorry for the lame terminology but the sentiment is spot on). I'm going to get his reg on the next outing and have a quick word with the PC who often stops at the school where I work...strangely, I never considered the police (but did have lots of dark thoughts including water pistols and spuds...as well as baseball bats but hey!)
No worries, I hope you get something sorted.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Once, maybe, twice, have a word, three times, drag him from the car and pour antifreeze in his eyes

Top Bottom