Bizarrest anti cycling rant yet - where is my rear view mirror?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was three of them, taking all the width of the path.
Only one complained about me being there.

There is something called the "Shoulder Theory"

Shoulders are like magnets but only repel

This is why a single person is forced to walk don the centre of a path as the shoulders repel from the sides of a path

Two people or more and the shoulders repel not only from the sides, but each other causing a perfect distribution across the path

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
How does one person walk three abreast?
Did anyone else think "Total Recall"? :laugh:

green1

Über Member
There are plenty of vehicles on the road that dont have a rear view mirror. Little point if you don't have a back window.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I pity you for having to work with such a brainless and thoughtless twonk.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I had a weird 'middle of nowhere' anti-cyclist altercation a couple of weeks ago. Along a B road in Northumberland, one I cycle regularly, and know well.
I hadn't seen a vehicle or cycle for 10 minutes or so, at this point, and the nearest inhabited house is 5 miles away.
I was cycling just left of the centre of the road, as the left-hand side of the road at that point is badly rutted, bumpy and potholed.
I heard a motorbike behind me, some way away (it took 20 seconds or so for him to reach me) and as I heard it, I moved left, into the bumpy bits. So, when he reached me, rather than simply go past, he slowed right down, pulled his visor up, and ranted "How much of the bl00dy road do you want?". I was about to explain about the uneven road, and lack of traffic, when he simply said "F**king cyclists", flipped his visor down, and rode off.
Strange man. I flicked him a v-sign, and went back to enjoying my ride. :smile:

Reactions: 4F

AndyRM

XOXO
I had a weird 'middle of nowhere' anti-cyclist altercation a couple of weeks ago. Along a B road in Northumberland, one I cycle regularly, and know well.
I hadn't seen a vehicle or cycle for 10 minutes or so, at this point, and the nearest inhabited house is 5 miles away.
I was cycling just left of the centre of the road, as the left-hand side of the road at that point is badly rutted, bumpy and potholed.
I heard a motorbike behind me, some way away (it took 20 seconds or so for him to reach me) and as I heard it, I moved left, into the bumpy bits. So, when he reached me, rather than simply go past, he slowed right down, pulled his visor up, and ranted "How much of the bl00dy road do you want?". I was about to explain about the uneven road, and lack of traffic, when he simply said "F**king cyclists", flipped his visor down, and rode off.
Strange man. I flicked him a v-sign, and went back to enjoying my ride. :smile:

It wasn't this fella was it? I always thought he was a bit of a nobber...

si-king--e.jpg

Top Bottom