BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
With new users joining LEJoG all the time, here is a thread just for LEJoG-er Chat.

The first 15 stages are published and will run until March. In most instances, the stages will go live almost daily. Stages 16-30 will be published soon, followed by the final 13 stages to John o’Groats - All offering plenty of time to complete.

Good luck

Milkfloat

An Peanut
With new users joining LEJoG all the time, here is a thread just for LEJoG-er Chat.

The first 15 stages are published and will run until March. In most instances, the stages will go live almost daily. Stages 16-30 will be published soon, followed by the final 13 stages to John o’Groats - All offering plenty of time to complete.

Good luck

Are you trying to flog https://www.theconqueror.events/lejog/ ? If so you are not doing a great job.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi

Go search for and join the LEJoG group in Bkool, and or search for the league, join it, I’ll accept you. Then you ride 43 virtual stages up the country, from Lands End to the top.

http://www.bkool.com/classification/showIndividualLeagueClassification/2785

Hope that helps?
its a trap.jpg

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
@Jim Brown I've re applied to join the virtual LEJOG. Can the first two legs that I completed before the League had to be reset be put back in? I don't fancy having to do them again. I can give you the dates I completed them if you want.

Regards

Dave

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown I've re applied to join the virtual LEJOG. Can the first two legs that I completed before the League had to be reset be put back in? I don't fancy having to do them again. I can give you the dates I completed them if you want.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave, I believe there is away of doing it by completing a few seconds of each stage, completing and saving. I can then input your original completion times. I’ll check with @BILL S or @Whorty on how it’s done.

Cheers

Jim

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Cheers.

Post your original times here and I’ll give it a go. I’ll see your completed ‘short’ times when they appear in the league.
Hello Jim,
I've just completed the short times as you suggested. The times for the original rides are as follows:
Part 1. 27/11/17 Time = 00:50:46
Part 2. 28/11/17 Time = 01:16:56

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dave

Top Bottom