BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Dave, we can see you have Virtual LEJoG, but we can’t see our own.

See above. I deleted you. Please re join and do short recorded stage 1 and 2 again.

Thanks

Jim
Hello Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I must be going blind or something! I honestly didn't notice your post after Aleman's.
I didn't know that the only group member you couldn't see was your own. I suppose it makes sense as you already know you're a member so there's no need to repeat it. Bit like me not knowing my mobile number as I'm unlikely to ring myself up.

I will re join and have another go as you suggest. We'll get there eventually.

Regards

Dave

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hello Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I must be going blind or something! I honestly didn't notice your post after Aleman's.
I didn't know that the only group member you couldn't see was your own. I suppose it makes sense as you already know you're a member so there's no need to repeat it. Bit like me not knowing my mobile number as I'm unlikely to ring myself up.

I will re join and have another go as you suggest. We'll get there eventually.

Regards

Dave

:thumbsup:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Hello Jim,
Just done a minute apiece on stages 1 and 2 so they should be able to be edited to the correct times from earlier. I had a crack at Stage 3 (complete distance). Was hoping to do it in under an hour but the last 10% slog at 5km to go ruined that plan:cry:.
Overall not a bad ride though, one of these days I'll have to try it for real.

Regards

Dave

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hello Jim,
Just done a minute apiece on stages 1 and 2 so they should be able to be edited to the correct times from earlier. I had a crack at Stage 3 (complete distance). Was hoping to do it in under an hour but the last 10% slog at 5km to go ruined that plan:cry:.
Overall not a bad ride though, one of these days I'll have to try it for real.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave

They all appeared to update well this time. Let’s hope it loads nicely to your new start and not you’re past user. If your past user doesn’t disappear, we will just presend we don’t know him... dodgy elite trainer and all.. :giggle:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
I hadn't realised there was a 6am until after my first son was born.:ohmy:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi Dave

They all appeared to update well this time. Let’s hope it loads nicely to your new start and not you’re past user. If your past user doesn’t disappear, we will just presend we don’t know him... dodgy elite trainer and all.. :giggle:

Sorry Dave, it’s not worked, in fact it’s a right mess. It has kept your original sign up and merely added your 2nd attempts...

Feel free to continue as it’s not a r@ce, but after two stages, you’ve been up and down the country before we’ve even got started.. :wacko:

If you choose to knock it on the head, I’ll re-run the league again. :thumbsup: And you give it another go.

:okay:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Sorry Dave, it’s not worked, in fact it’s a right mess. It has kept your original sign up and merely added your 2nd attempts...

Feel free to continue as it’s not a r@ce, but after two stages, you’ve been up and down the country before we’ve even got started.. :wacko:

If you choose to knock it on the head, I’ll re-run the league again. :thumbsup: And you give it another go.

:okay:
Hi Jim,

Sorry for the delay, just got back from the baths with my youngest. Don't worry about a re run, as you say it's not a race. I'll do the stages in turn and alternate with BRVR climbs. Stage 5 looks a bit rum so I'm hoping to get some tips. One day I may try LeJoG for real but I need to up my fitness and stamina before that day comes, hopefully a tail wind all the way and no rain. Not asking much eh!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stage 3 done :okay: Spooky thing is, it took me right past the house of one of my best pals who lives in Par .... tight bugger didn't invite me in for a beer though :cry:

And who put that nasty wall to climb over towards the end of the ride? :banghead:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
It’s a tough start alright... I’m going to do 11 and 12 this morining if I can muster myself..

Well I managed stage 11 - Watch out for that one, it’s a toughy. I was struggling over 5%... first couple of miles suck the life out of the legs... phew.. :heat:

Top Bottom