BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That's me done! As posted on Strava: Hoorah! Lands End to John O'Groats in 49 stages over 95 days. 43 hours of Z4 winter exercise!

Looking forward to the next suggestion from @Jim Brown . Great way to keep going through the winter, back into the real world now.

Bravo :bravo:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That's me done! As posted on Strava: Hoorah! Lands End to John O'Groats in 49 stages over 95 days. 43 hours of Z4 winter exercise!

Looking forward to the next suggestion from @Jim Brown . Great way to keep going through the winter, back into the real world now.
Well done. :bravo:

I'm hoping to be completed by the end of the Bank Holiday weekend.

I'll be looking forward to @Jim Brown next suggested route to follow :thumbsup:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stages 46 and 47 done :sweat:. 47 is a bit of a stinker up, down, up, down, up a bit, down a bit, up and finally down :bicycle:. Feel a bit:boxing::B) :surrender:.

One more to do tomorrow.
You still using the Pro, or have you switched to the Kickr now? Feel any different for you?

theboxers

:wahhey:all done :wahhey:.

Now what do I do? :unsure:

Back on the Chaingang :thumbsup:

New plan in progress :thumbsup:

Now I've got to dig thru bkool for some rides in the 30-50km range with video that I'll be able to do in under 2hrs :blink:.

I'm hoping that @Jim Brown has worked out or is working out a new set of leagues like these :notworthy:. Thanks for the hard work in digging these out :cheers:.

Off for a beer and a steak to celebrate:mrpig: :popcorn:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
:wahhey:all done :wahhey:.

Now what do I do? :unsure:

Back on the Chaingang :thumbsup:

New plan in progress :thumbsup:

Now I've got to dig thru bkool for some rides in the 30-50km range with video that I'll be able to do in under 2hrs :blink:.

I'm hoping that @Jim Brown has worked out or is working out a new set of leagues like these :notworthy:. Thanks for the hard work in digging these out :cheers:.

Off for a beer and a steak to celebrate:mrpig: :popcorn:
Read the other day about someone who rode around Iceland on Bkool so that could be an option I guess? Although for me personally I'm on a mission to get the Tron bike on Zwift, and also complete the 7 stage Tour de Watopia on Zwift, so I'll be over the darkside for a few months as prep for the DD. They have simulated the Alpe d'huez over there too so a good climb to keep attempting to get my legs ready for the DD

theboxers

Read the other day about someone who rode around Iceland on Bkool so that could be an option I guess? Although for me personally I'm on a mission to get the Tron bike on Zwift, and also complete the 7 stage Tour de Watopia on Zwift, so I'll be over the darkside for a few months as prep for the DD. They have simulated the Alpe d'huez over there too so a good climb to keep attempting to get my legs ready for the DD
Iceland is bigger than most people realise :eek::bicycle:

Top Bottom