BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
What are 3 and 4 like? Planning on doing the pair of them as a bimble tomorrow if the weather is as bad as forecast and I can't get a RL ride in :sad:

2.40-ish for both for me.. good bimbling terrain.. I’m going to try 12 & 13 tomorrow as they both look reasonably flat...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What are 3 and 4 like? Planning on doing the pair of them as a bimble tomorrow if the weather is as bad as forecast and I can't get a RL ride in :sad:
3 ok but some climbing. Not done 4 yet. Couldn't have done them both though at a decent pace. A bimble though you'll probably be OK

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@theboxers your stage 5 is taking some time to show in the league....?

I did stages 12 & 13 this morning. 12 was very nice out of Bristol, flat as a pancake and a pleasure with a friendly Lapdog. 13 was quite lumpy.. with a tough finish... I’ll get the last two stages done Monday/Tuesday then set about building the next session. :thumbsup:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@theboxers your stage 5 is taking some time to show in the league....?

I did stages 12 & 13 this morning. 12 was very nice out of Bristol, flat as a pancake and a pleasure with a friendly Lapdog. 13 was quite lumpy.. with a tough finish... I’ll get the last two stages done Monday/Tuesday then set about building the next session. :thumbsup:
I'm lagging well behind .... you'll be in Scotland before I get to see my relatives in the midlands!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well that's 3, 4 and 5 done ... 3:23 ish nice bimble, certainly not going out into the rain today. Having a challenge like this will be handy for the winter.

Although I'm going to have to get another block probably 11-28, as it's a bit easy with 11-32, and I have got a Holiday in Mallorca planned in May and the bike I'm hiring has one fitted. It could be a shock going for an extra gear and discovering I've nothing left :eek::cry:

Rod McG

Über Member
I'm enjoying doing these stages, thanks @Jim Brown! Stage 6 done today. My aim is to get an IF of 0.9 - as I am trying to build up my leg strength - each to his own! My next challenge is to catch up with the number of stages Jim has done, hopefully over Christmas, but it depends on the weather conditions not allowing other outdoor activities.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well that's 3, 4 and 5 done ... 3:23 ish nice bimble, certainly not going out into the rain today. Having a challenge like this will be handy for the winter.

Although I'm going to have to get another block probably 11-28, as it's a bit easy with 11-32, and I have got a Holiday in Mallorca planned in May and the bike I'm hiring has one fitted. It could be a shock going for an extra gear and discovering I've nothing left :eek::cry:
I've just recently stuck on a 11-40 and a road link adapter allows me to 'spin' at 80 or more when the resistance is maxed out. I'm enjoying riding some of the shorter BRVR climbs without destroying my legs by grinding a stupidly low cadences.

Top Bottom