BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Is it just me or does everyone get the leJog Rides twice for each stage, one editable, and one not ... but both marked as League Rides?? I tried to alter the date of one of the editable stages to yesterday and both vanished into the ether ... Good thing I had the non editable one open, and when I set that up as a scheduled ride, both copies of the same ride appeared in my scheduled sessions list :huh:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Is it just me or does everyone get the leJog Rides twice for each stage, one editable, and one not ... but both marked as League Rides?? I tried to alter the date of one of the editable stages to yesterday and both vanished into the ether ... Good thing I had the non editable one open, and when I set that up as a scheduled ride, both copies of the same ride appeared in my scheduled sessions list :huh:

Aye, I’m getting the same @Aleman - it’s a strange do?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I've just setup the remaing 6 stages that I have access into my schedule. I didn't get duplicates, but I do have several repeats that I can't edit scheduled for next year :unsure:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yes, I had two too to choose from :smile:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hello Jim,
I've just completed the short times as you suggested. The times for the original rides are as follows:
Part 1. 27/11/17 Time = 00:50:46
Part 2. 28/11/17 Time = 01:16:56

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave, I think it’s worked for the second stage but not the first. There are two choices. You can either redo stage 1 again or I can adjust the time difference and add it to stage 3 when you complete that?

We will get it right for you. :thumbsup:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Hi Dave, I think it’s worked for the second stage but not the first. There are two choices. You can either redo stage 1 again or I can adjust the time difference and add it to stage 3 when you complete that?

Some tough choices there Jim, I think I'll go with the laziest though. Can you add it to Stage 3 for me when I complete it?
Not too sure when I'll be doing it though as I'm working my way through BigRingVR's Giro 2017 series of rides.

Thanks for the work so far, much appreciated.

Regards

Dave

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

tut tut tut .... just can't get the admins :whistle: wouldn't get these problems in the CG league :angel:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hi Dave, I think it’s worked for the second stage but not the first.
You can say that again ... only 1.1 W/K over 410 Km :eek:
DaveW1-01.png
DaveW1-01.png

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Some tough choices there Jim, I think I'll go with the laziest though. Can you add it to Stage 3 for me when I complete it?
Not too sure when I'll be doing it though as I'm working my way through BigRingVR's Giro 2017 series of rides.

Thanks for the work so far, much appreciated.

Regards

Dave

Dave, the best thing to do is for me to remove you from the league, you rejoin, do short recorded runs on 1 & 2 again and we,ll get it right this time.

Jim

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
You can say that again ... only 1.1 W/K over 410 Km :eek:
DaveW1-01.png
View attachment 387206
Just looked and I'm now showing 3rd place, but I'm sure Jim will sort it out and I'll be dropped back to where I should be. Mind you that "ELITE" sticks out like a sore thumb on the rankings! Talking of which on the Bkool ranking for the course (not the league one, the general one) how come all the members have "Virtual LeJoG" in the group column but me? I couldn't see anything in the FAQ about how to add it, is it by invite or something else?

Regards

Dave

ETA 12:30
Just noticed my LeJog group has disappeared and the scheduled LeJog rides have been removed from the Bkool website. Anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Just looked and I'm now showing 3rd place, but I'm sure Jim will sort it out and I'll be dropped back to where I should be. Mind you that "ELITE" sticks out like a sore thumb on the rankings! Talking of which on the Bkool ranking for the course (not the league one, the general one) how come all the members have "Virtual LeJoG" in the group column but me? I couldn't see anything in the FAQ about how to add it, is it by invite or something else?

Regards

Dave

ETA 12:30
Just noticed my LeJog group has disappeared and the scheduled LeJog rides have been removed from the Bkool website. Anyone else have the same problem?

Dave, we can see you have Virtual LEJoG, but we can’t see our own.

See above. I deleted you. Please re join and do short recorded stage 1 and 2 again.

Thanks

Jim

Top Bottom