Black cab and a bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm told that they will often take a bike across town. I need to get from Victoria to Euston.
Anyone had any experience of this?

Maenchi

StoneDog
I got in a cab once with my bike not in London but in Sheffield, I didn't think he'd stop but he did, it was really cold and I was utterly frozen..

Tim Hall

Across Euston Road, south past British Museum, South to Long Acre, west to Trafalgar square, the Mall and south to Victoria... but maybe it's not the OP's bike or a suitable size to ride.
That'll do fine for the return leg, but the OP is going north.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've never had a problem getting picked up the few times I've had problems too far from home to walk. And I'd think it's probably got even easier now, what with the pressure black cabs must be under from uber.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
It would definitely take longer in a cab. Euston to Victoria is pretty much downhill all the way.

ETA: just noticed it's the other way round, Victoria to Euston, so that's uphill all the way...

It would definitely take longer in a cab. Euston to Victoria is pretty much downhill all the way.

ETA: just noticed it's the other way round, Victoria to Euston, so that's uphill all the way...
Not only that but you’d be in the company of some of the best riders in the world. I just hope the OP isn’t too ugly to bring down the average.

Top Bottom