Black Friday and Cyber Monday bargains,purchases

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It will, I counted 15 badgers today.
Dead or alive?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Dead or alive?

Sorry badgers is the term I apply to those who ride bikes without mudguards in conditions this time of year. They end up with a stripe of mud up their backs. Hence badgers as in badger stripes.

Lookrider

Not a big believer in all this especially as I heard on the radio that only something like 1 in 10 was actually being sold at a lower price. A fool and their money and all that.

Agree with that
Years ago I watched a bike in shop for all of summer...I was not wanting to buy it but it was similar to me own bike
It was advertised for a resonable price ...then in autumn it was pushed up sky high
In winter ( legally after 28 dsys )It was MASSIVELY reduced in anticipation for xmas
However it was much cheaper in summer..but the legal fact that they had reduced it in price was obviously enough to cash in on folk that were unawares of the summer price
Very good marketing ...same with sales if you ask me

tons of discounts out there if you're looking Le Col, Sigma, PBK to name a few.

sports bibs for $£60
See sense light for £20

google-foo people google-foo
where are you seeing these 60 dollar bibs? Le Col is still too expensive for me, even on sale all the female clothes are £100+, rapha is more affordable on sale than this!!! And think it looks nicer.:wub:

classic33

Leg End Member
What do i do with the jacket? I'm not going cycling in Iceland anytime soon.
Temperatures in forecasts are still air temperatures. Unless you're not actually moving, then you'll feel colder than 0°C.

Brother bought me Hunters wellies last year....Canadian Hunters about an inch of insulation designed for the depth of a Canadian winter. What a **** Anyone want to fill that in?

For Wahoo have you tried SERGIO30 for 30% off or PDWKND2020 for 25% at wahoo fitness direct.

UPDATE Both fail. Will point out on Amazon they are £350 but with Wahoo direct they are £190ish depending on model so within budget ish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom