Blinging my road bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
True - but it does have red jockey wheels since the pic was taken.

Also - too much?
View attachment 592452
Naaah. :tongue:
I looked a a celeste coloured one for the bianchi - but that was silly £££ too

Reactions: C R

T4tomo

Legendary Member
View attachment 592782 So here's the result of my first try, colours from different sources match reasonably well. I know what you are thinking, and all is in hand, a red cap bolt has been ordered and is arriving today. I have already suitably chastised myself for the oversight.

This is probably enough bling for the time being, once the bar tape is due for change I may add some more colour.
bar tape you say?
1623167440649.png

This (in celeste obviously) I did invest in for the Bianchi

Xipe Totec

Frrrg rrrrf yrrrr crrrnds
I have an eye on that, but as the tape currently in place is still good I feel guilty about replacing it.
You could double-tape over it, if your local roads are like mine (post-apocalyptic) you'll get some vibration-damping benefit. Did this on one of my other bikes, the idea being I'm on the drops less than the tops so the red shouldn't get grubby too quickly. Had faded a bit when I took the pic.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You could double-tape over it, if your local roads are like mine (post-apocalyptic) you'll get some vibration-damping benefit. Did this on one of my other bikes, the idea being I'm on the drops less than the tops so the red shouldn't get grubby too quickly. Had faded a bit when I took the pic.
View attachment 592887
I think your black/red tyres look better than the black/red/black that I tried on my bike!

I went back to black or grey/black. I also went back to a grey/black saddle.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I used to have anodised red CNC machined brakes, anodised red spoke nipples, chainring bolts, ferrules, bottle cage bolts and hubs on my bike. Think now I just gave some anodised red wheels on it and possibly ferrules.

Top Bottom