Bloody car drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Pastaman, try this for size.

idont'raellycareifyoufinkiamatwatcosloadsapeepsavesedlotsworsethanthatnowgoandbeagoodmanandreadadicrionaryand dosomeenglishlessonscosyourgrammarandpunctuationandspellingisshit.

Here's a handfull of full stops and commas. Feel free to liberally sprinkle them around so we can make sense of you're year 8 level grasp of written English. (...,,,,....,..,,,...,,,,...)

TW@T - Now we're one each.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ComedyPilot said:
Pastaman, try this for size.

idont'raellycareifyoufinkiamatwatcosloadsapeepsavesedlotsworsethanthatnowgoandbeagoodmanandreadadicrionaryand dosomeenglishlessonscosyourgrammarandpunctuationandspellingisshit.

Here's a handfull of full stops and commas. Feel free to liberally sprinkle them around so we can make sense of you're year 8 level grasp of written English. (...,,,,....,..,,,...,,,,...)

TW@T - Now we're one each.
hey cp i think you have a problem or something you need to put spaces in your sentences mate i dont really see what your problem is though what is your problem cp?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm warming to pastaman like a winter fuel payment to the elderly. He's lured us into criticising him and then *bang!*, held up the mirror to our own hypocrisy. Who of us can answer his challenge?

"now is there anyone else that wants to confess anything"

How, I ask you? No one. No one. Hang your collective heads in collective shame CCers! You have been found out.

Following his honest and clear-slighted example, I'm just about to log on to mumsnet to complain about how ladies react when I pinch their arses. They should be grateful FFS!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Bollo said:
I'm warming to pastaman like a winter fuel payment to the elderly. He's lured us into criticising him and then *bang!*, held up the mirror to our own hypocrisy. Who of us can answer his challenge?

"now is there anyone else that wants to confess anything"

How, I ask you? No one. No one. Hang your collective heads in collective shame CCers! You have been found out.

Following his honest and clear-slighted example, I'm just about to log on to mumsnet to complain about how ladies react when I pinch their arses. They should be grateful FFS!
you know they should be especially the ugly ones i doubt many people ever pinch their arses so they should eb greatful to have someone pinch theirs for gods sake
i think most on here are hypocrits its obvious you arent whiter then white you must do something wrong like look at your phone or something whilst cycling which i have done before or speeding which is also something i have done

PBancroft

Bollo said:

My mum thought someone lifted her skirt and pinched her arse when she sat down in a restaurant the other week.

Turns out she just snagged her clothes on the seat.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
feed_trolls.gif

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Miquel In De Rain said:

:hugs: what a complete tommy tanker i dont even look like that thank you i am not fat and dont have pointy ears but there is a point just below an arm if thats his nob then that could be like me as i have a large one as i can prove to many members

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Miquel In De Rain said:

anyway my brother you have a picture of someone that isnt even you in your picture so i think thats abit sad really are you sad enough to want to be like that person so you try to impersinate them or is that actually you which i do doubt but i will appologise if it is you sir

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
pastaman said:
you know they should be especially the ugly ones i doubt many people ever pinch their arses so they should eb greatful to have someone pinch theirs for gods sake
i think most on here are hypocrits its obvious you arent whiter then white you must do something wrong like look at your phone or something whilst cycling which i have done before or speeding which is also something i have done

I'm afraid I am not one of the 'keep up with the Jones' paranoid yoof that needs to be seen in public with a phone stapled to my ear in a vain attempt to fit in. If I need to call, I will stop, have a drink, a breather and ring someone, or answer the missed call. Other than that I am on 'the ride' and that is all that matters.

purplepolly

Miquel In De Rain said:

Sshh this is a controlled scientific experiment in order to gather linguistical data on macaronicheese. I'm interested in why so many of our little trolls are so close to losing their driving licenses.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

oh well i will look at my phone when im out i never know if my mother will want hold of me for anything and when i ride along with my ipod in i soemtimes cant hear or feel my phone so i will check and call her if i need to
i do also speed but i do try not to and will brake and slow down so i dont speed as this is one law i have broken a few times aswell with a few others so i dont do it on my bike where it is also illegal never know if the feds will put speeding points on my car licence then it will go agian not that i need it now but you never know

Top Bottom