Boardman and Halfords??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sturmey_Hub

Über Member
Does anyone know if Halfords still stock Boardman stuff i.e. handlebar tape??.
It seems my local store does not have any. Personally, I like this tape: easy to apply, comfortably, easy to remove and leaves no mess.
Come to think about it, I didn't see any Boardman bikes there either??
Is there other similar tape?
Thanks.

Big John

Guru
I use Wilko's bar tape for £4. You can have any colour as long as it's black. As good as any bar tape I've used over the years.

Does anyone know if Halfords still stock Boardman stuff i.e. handlebar tape??.
It seems my local store does not have any. Personally, I like this tape: easy to apply, comfortably, easy to remove and leaves no mess.
Come to think about it, I didn't see any Boardman bikes there either??
Is there other similar tape?
Thanks.
Check on Halfords website. If something is listed on the website, it should be sold in shops too. It's just a matter of low stocks

Brandane

Legendary Member
Damnit. Maybe all the stock was on that big containee ship ?
Should be on the shelves soon then, here it is last week arriving in Felixstowe:

Then leaving again, loaded up with valuable British exports: :rolleyes:

Daninplymouth

It’s strange though my local store has no boardman helmets when they used to have loads whereas now the shelf is full of lazer so wonder if they’ve changed suppliers for certain bits

Maybe they're just focusing on selling bikes rather than accessories ? Nothing on the Boardman bike site about other equipment.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Not much bike stock at all in my local Halfords. I think you can click and collect for free though if you can find what you want on their site.

Top Bottom