being new to this game please forgive th edeluge of questions but here is another. Booking up campsites in advance ensure availability, however it's restrictive in so much as I am unsure how far I can go on any one day. I may have more or less energy in my legs, be more or less motivated, find something intersting to visit and get delayed etc etc.. Calling up the night before to a site ahead seems to be an answer...but then what if they are all full this august? I'd like to be able to book but not pay until I arrive but most sites are not into that. I know there is no perfect answer, but i was just wondering what you chaps do?