Bored facts that you have found out while in lock down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The fuel sign on your car dash tells you what side to fill up :ohmy:
I've heard that before but it didn't on Micra K11s. I'm fairly sure it didn't on Rover 100s or Metros either. I'm beginning to think it's just an urban myth.

Last edited:
I've heard that before but it didn't on Micra K11s. I'm fairly sure it didn't on Rover 100s or Metros either. I'm beginning to think it's just an urban myth.
Isn't the myth always correct as 'on the right' differs when stood at the pedestrian launch end looking back or the bollard folding end looking forward?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
The fuel sign on your car dash tells you what side to fill up :ohmy:

It didn't on my last car either.
And it's been that long since I drove anywhere I can't remember on the current one...:laugh:

Facebook will treat a ' as a @ when you login using your email address.
Have you tried typing the email addy as 'the opposite' for the shift options to see if it works both ways? I can see it might ignore all/no caps but if you're Fred 123@ will it allow fRED!"£' I wonder? I don't do farcebook.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Characters in email addresses aren't case sensitive. I was just surprised the ' and @ were interchangeable as well.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It was raining when the sun set tonight. You wouldn't think it.

Top Bottom