Brand Cavendish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tigger

Über Member
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else. Thought it may be of interest to the Specialized fan boys out there. Will Cav and Peta become the new Posh and Becks?

At an event in London yesterday (24 June), the sportsman revealed he has teamed up with cycling equipment maker Specialized to roll out a dedicated range of cycling products.
The products will carry a new, predominantly-green logo, featuring the letters CVNDSH, to represent Cavendish’s "unwavering pursuit of the colour green". The sprint cyclist is known for his outspoken interviews and the brand’s tagline will be "Fst as Fck".

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/bulle...aunch-own-brand/?DCMP=EMC-CONCampaignDailyFix

cd365

Guru
FSTASFCK

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Am I a Cav fanboy? Check.
Am I a Speccy fanboy? Double check.

Am I motivated to go out and buy Cav branded Speccy stuff? Er, no.

I know I'm not Cav, and as much as I love watching him race and greatly admire his achievements, it's just not the same Beckham-esque hero worship which means I have to have something purely because he's endorsed it.

Largely because I am not 12 years old.

Navrh brda vrba mrda.... i srpski, boga mi!

That has vowels! And unless the similarity to Czech is misleading is not suitable for family viewing!

I imagine the similarity is misleading in this phrase. It's about a hilltop willow tree.

I once chastised a Serbian friend for speaking a language with too many adjacent vowels; they have prst, krv, vrh and similar in Serbian. It was my loss that we were approaching Knightsbridge Station on the District Line at the time. He assured me that no word in Serbian had six consonants in a row.

I lost that rant.

VamP

Banned
I imagine the similarity is misleading in this phrase. It's about a hilltop willow tree.

I once chastised a Serbian friend for speaking a language with too many adjacent vowels; they have prst, krv, vrh and similar in Serbian. It was my loss that we were approaching Knightsbridge Station on the District Line at the time. He assured me that no word in Serbian had six consonants in a row.

I lost that rant.

It's the verb that clearly has a different meaning in Czech :smile: This happens a lot in Slavic languages. Same word different meaning.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
There has been four different Cavendish Venge's from Specialized so it does not seem to far different from what has been done so far.

The very first product under the new brand though is the Cav 100 Limited Edition Venge

BJH

Über Member
Also was it just me that thought the title of this thread was some form of threat to Cav win a red hot poker????

Top Bottom