Breakfast means Breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Bit of a thread resurrection having had a really excellent breakfast this morning

Polo Café, Bishops gate, London. Inexpensive by central London standards and top notch

20161028_092153.jpg

Please note excellent use of sausage as the beans/egg barrier

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Bit of a thread resurrection having had a really excellent breakfast this morning

Polo Café, Bishops gate, London. Inexpensive by central London standards and top notch

View attachment 149393
Nice to see the egg and beans separated by the sausage... Mr Partridge would approve. However, it really should be tea in that cup.

MiK1138

Veteran
My boss (from twenty years ago) used to have a cigarette and a cup of black coffee for his breakfast. He's still going strong at 80.
Breakfast of champions

U

User169

It's Lambs lettuce. I've seen it on the shunned shelf in Morrisons next to the pea shoots and bistro bollocks. Basil is altogether different and useful and tasty.

I quite like it as a salad leaf. NL is the biggest producer of the stuff, so we get loads here.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member

View attachment 149393

Please note excellent use of sausage as the beans/egg barrier
Sorry but that has green on it. Green had no business being on a fried breakfast. A shame because it looks otherwise top hole.

Top Bottom