Bridleway permission.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
"No outsiders"
I can't believe it says welcome on the same sign.

tom73

Guru
I can understand signs being put up an main routes to say the coast or the dales which have seen people driving from all over the place on mass with no thought for anyone. But local footpaths that most of the time only people near by or local enough even know about then no.
If everyone keep each other safe it's fine some are not however playing my the rules which is making everyone turn on each other.

All uphill

Still rolling along
This is annoying now, and I worry that these miserable sods will try to make closures permanent. Brambles grow very quickly in summer and local authorities have a lot on their minds just now.

I take my hat off to those of you who continue to assert the right to use them.

How easy is it to carry a petrol hedgetrimmer on a bike?:evil:
I think you could remove a sign-or-two with bike-portable kit :smile:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
This is annoying now, and I worry that these miserable sods will try to make closures permanent. Brambles grow very quickly in summer and local authorities have a lot on their minds just now.

I take my hat off to those of you who continue to assert the right to use them.
As I understand it, it's the landowner who's responsible for maintaining access (eg, cutting back brambles) on rights of way through their land?

D

Deleted member 23692

As I understand it, it's the landowner who's responsible for maintaining access (eg, cutting back brambles) on rights of way through their land?
It depends if it's undergrowth or overgrowth: Landowner is responsible for overgrowth, Highway Authority does the undergrowth.

Top Bottom