Britain sure liked/likes its Strava

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 4009605, member: 259"]Can the Strava map be tweaked to show the incidence of massive beards and courier bags? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

In London. HiViz Custard Winter Jackets, over shoes, over trousers and long finger gloves..... in summer.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Stravageddon appears to have descended on the Gower peninsula. Has @theclaud noticed this?
:ohmy: I'm afraid I've been largely oblivious til now. What course of action should I take? I've got lots of tinned food, and a torch.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
More worrying is the dark spot in Lincolnshire. Clearly the Powys gap is due to too much elevation, removing all but the super-fit and crazy from the already limited population, but what is wrong in Lincolnshire?

Yours is the more up to date one. That link is from June last year.
Mine is from July 2013. It's different because it's a single day, hour by hour. It drew my attention because it shows the Dunwich Dynamo. The denseness of colour in Britain then struck me. I didn't bother to look if there were more recent maps, but yours is definitely a better indicator of where strava is popular.

liambauckham

Über Member
i use map my run.

:ohmy: I'm afraid I've been largely oblivious til now. What course of action should I take? I've got lots of tinned food, and a torch.
Useful: Stand at the side of the road and lob the tins at anyone in team kit with their seat too low. Torch'll come in handy at night to find your way home as I don't think they come out at night.

Globalti

Legendary Member
In the OP there's something happening between midnight and daybreak going out from east London to the Suffolk coast. One of Dell's FNRTTCs?

Also something going on on Humberside. A sportive ride?

Top Bottom