British Cycling ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Sums it up for me ......

“ It is a particular cruelty that on what Julian Knight MP, chair of the DCMS committee, describes as a "terrible day for the reputation of British cycling", the achievements of many celebrated British athletes – including multiple Olympic champions – end up being tainted without wrongdoing. "

From todays DT.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
The onus is on them to prove "without wrongdoing", though. The whole Lance thing started with Dr Ferrari, remember.

OP
OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Veteran
Explain how you prove a negative in this case please, the whole world of science is waiting.
How do you prove you did not carry out an action .. after all there is no trail for not doing something ....

Rocky

Hello decadence
Explain how you prove a negative in this case please, the whole world of science is waiting.
How do you prove you did not carry out an action .. after all there is no trail for not doing something ....
I can prove that I didn’t win the TdF whilst using testosterone in 2012

I have incontrovertible evidence that I was in Australia.

Slick

Guru
There will always be questions asked of everyone involved until the full truth comes out, which is terrible if you are innocent. On the other hand, you would be shouting those questions from the roof tops to anyone who would listen, if you ever finished second to a rider under a cloud. I stopped following the whole sorry saga as I don't think it will end well for anyone.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Especially when some of the evidence has been destroyed.

Top Bottom