BRVR - Goats League - Climb 8- Port d'Envalira, Andorra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Be careful Oates :huh:
For the past hour I've been thinking "what's theboxers on about?" Was it a reference to some climb in Mallorca or an in joke? Then I re-read the last bit of Aleman's post and finally the penny dropped! Talk about being slow on the up take.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
For the past hour I've been thinking "what's theboxers on about?" Was it a reference to some climb in Mallorca or an in joke? Then I re-read the last bit of Aleman's post and finally the penny dropped! Talk about being slow on the up take.
It's the sponge for irrelevance that I call a brain sometimes digs these things out of my subconscious for me to post and for others to ponder over :whistle:

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I survived!! :eek::eek:

Been a pondering, and a pondering, while making my tortuous way up Coll de sa Battalla in the wind and rain (Video available for sale soon :laugh::laugh: ). My original intention with the league, and IIRC, whoever came up with the ridiculous suggestion in the first place (Who will be the first one up against the wall come the revolution!), was to have no closing dates on any of the rides. I brought in the 4 week limit to sort of bring it into line with Leagues on BKool ... Thinking about it, who cares what that lot do?? Lets just have our own fun, and have all rides open. It doesn't matter what rules I come up with I'll never come top anyway :rofl:

Updating spreadsheet with times now. ... I should be packing, but who cares??

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I survived!! :eek::eek:

Been a pondering, and a pondering, while making my tortuous way up Coll de sa Battalla in the wind and rain (Video available for sale soon :laugh::laugh: ). My original intention with the league, and IIRC, whoever came up with the ridiculous suggestion in the first place (Who will be the first one up against the wall come the revolution!), was to have no closing dates on any of the rides. I brought in the 4 week limit to sort of bring it into line with Leagues on BKool ... Thinking about it, who cares what that lot do?? Lets just have our own fun, and have all rides open. It doesn't matter what rules I come up with I'll never come top anyway :rofl:

Updating spreadsheet with times now. ... I should be packing, but who cares??
I'm inclined to agree @Aleman it's a little bit of silliness which I'm doing my best to use to give myself a kick up the arse. I'm happy enough with the rides staying open, I'm not entirely convinced that rides that have been completed before they've even been announced should count though, I'm in two minds about that, I can't see it's too much of a hardship to complete the ride again if you want an official league time.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
55:01.

Another warm day, and no downhill sections to tempt me to back off the power. Went much better than I expected.

Top Bottom