BSA for £1.70

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

scarygerbil

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Haven't even looked at the bike since I bought it, so today I had a bit of a fettle, thinking it was gonna be a in a right old state.... All it needed was a new woods valve in the front tyre & the back tyre inflating! The gears are perfect, no creaks, rattles... Even the brakes work! The 'sweep drops' are on order so hopefully more pics to follow :smile:
IMG_20160105_171612.jpg

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Drops have come :smile: .. nightmare -all my stems & brakes are the old smaller diameter so lots of forcing & bending...& the red anodising is proving to be 'challenging' to remove. I'm liking them tho - (b+w photo cos i havent got all the damn anodising off yet ha...)
IMG_20160108_160035.jpg
the levers are gonna be a bit of a stretch!

OP
OP
Daddybus

Daddybus

Über Member
Erm.. Cheers steve but I'm not thinking of selling....the bike is already far from original & has been updated over the years before I bought it -the hub is a '69, the handlebars & brakes have been changed from rods to cable, the front wheel, the mudguards, the headlight etc etc...(it was 'very cheap' after all) if it were all standard I'd love to keep it that way ... Different strokes for different folks tho' eh!

Top Bottom