Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Lager

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Europiss, via the USA, but brewed in the UK

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Not a fan of Bud. Another bland 'lager' that's more about the marketing than the actual taste.

If you really must drink lager, I can recommend Camden Town Brewery's Hells Lager. :cheers:

Bud and Camden Town have the same owners.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Not normally a fan of lager but I am, at this very moment, enjoying a bottle of Drygate 'Bearface' Lager, brewed in Glasgow and very nice it is too. Very hoppy with a lovely citrus tang. Picked it up by accident in Lidl this afternoon.

image.jpeg

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I was in need of something for probable supping with the football tomorrow and the stars aligned in a Budderly direction.

I'm quite partial to a Bud and my chosen retailer - Lidl - had big bottles on offer, they are even World Cup branded.

My other purchase was some Russian stuff which I'm in no hurry (ho-ho) to try.

The Bud may yet survive until tea time because getting back in time for the football will depend on a cycling group decision to shorten the ride.

What a complicated and interesting life I lead.

IMG_0027.JPG

Drago

Legendary Member
The Budweiser factory, yesterday.

IMG_2761.med.jpg

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
[QUOTE 5288025, member: 259"]I was once persuaded by Dave Line to adapt an old fridge dedicated to lager brewing to get the temp down. It used a huge amount of electricity and after two brews it caused a potentially life-threatening fire in the outhouse.[/QUOTE]
That's a man's death, in a conflagration whilst brewing beer. "Mort refused to abandon his beer", said Mrs Mort, when interviewed by the Daily Fart's reporter.

dodgy

It's an ok beer, refreshing. As a one time real ale appreciator, I'm now past all that. Fed up of people telling me what beer I should enjoy. And the worst are the type who attempt to point out the 'original' Budvar. It's just a name, get over it.

Top Bottom