Building muscle strength?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amaferanga

Veteran
its people like you who dont read posts,and just reply for the sake of a row that make me dislike forums where in my posts do i say that lifting helps others and im out mislead others ,,i know that they help me for reasons i wont go into ,i dont advise others either way ,,,,, ive followed a few of your bullish replys and they neither impress nor intimidate me ,dont know which you were trying to do ,, but it didnt ,,,,,,, with all your so called knowledge i suggest you become a pt for cycling your a natural ,,,,

It was a question, no more no less (and certainly not an attempt to intimidate you). The simple fact is that very few people that make claims regarding how good their training is can actually back it up. It's anecdotal and in the grand scheme of things, completely meaningless. I'll leave it there as I don't want to attract the wrath of the mods by derailing a thread through a petty argument, but having looked at the advice in that link I'm not sure what you're getting all upset about.

Top Bottom